Senior DevOps Engineer
Greater Denver Area
2 weeks ago
• Work with the development, test, and operations team to streamline the software development, test, and deployment process from inception to operation.
• Contribute to improving and automating the application deployment process.
• Operate, configure, and monitor hardware and software applications including servers for the development team, including Ansible, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitHub, XL Deploy/Release, and SQL Server.
• Contribute to and enhance operational alerting system to help gather metrics for KPI reporting.
• Architect, implement and support a hybrid solution for build, release and deploy automation utilizing Jenkins, Team Foundation Server and a virtualization platform in order to enhance a Continuous Integration process.
• Architect, implement and support an automation system for security, performance and functional analysis of high-volume web and mobile solutions.