Are you ready for a week stuffed full of events celebrating entrepreneurship in Boulder? Next Monday marks the beginning of Boulder Startup Week, kicking off 120+ events over the course of five days. The events are as diverse as the sponsors, and there’s even an event titled ‘Jews, Brews, and Startup Gurus.’
Because there are so many events, we went ahead and compiled the 10 most popular ones according to ticket sales. Some of them have already been sold out, and others are filling up quickly – so get your tickets!
- Boulder Beta, May 11 at 6 p.m.: There’ll be cocktails, gadget giveaways, networking and product demos. The first drink is on the house.
- Closing Party, May 15 at 6 p.m.: Held at the Boulder Theater, this event promises a secret show -- but it’s secret so that’s all I can say. Join over 350 others to find out what it’ll be.
- Startup Crawl, May 12 at 5 p.m.: Think of it like a pub-crawl, only instead of stumbling to a bunch of bars you’ll be stumbling to a bunch of different startup offices.
- Opening Keynote with Jerry Colonna and Matt Stinchcomb, May 11 at 11 a.m.: Jerry Colonna, CEO and Co-Founder of Reboot.io, and Matt Stinchcomb, VP of Values and Impact at Etsy, talk about how purpose and values can help today’s companies go public.
- Boomtown 2015 Demo Day, May 15 at 3:30 p.m.: Watch as nine new startups are presented to the world. Post pitch event there will be a swinging afterparty.
- IgniteBoulder, May 13 at 9 p.m.: Share your geeky passion with a short, five-minute presentation.
- How to scale Product Management teams and businesses, May 14 at 12:30 p.m.: A panel discussing how those who have been successful managed to build their product teams and organizations into the businesses they are today.
- UX in the Real World, May 15 at 12:30 p.m.: A panel of experts from different backgrounds will talk about what their UX process look like on a day-to-day basis.
- House of Genius, May 13 at 11 a.m.: Entrepreneurs will discuss their biggest challenges in a room full of curated community members.
- Introduction to the Internet of Things, May 11 at 2 p.m.: Figure out just what is meant when people talk about the IoT industry and meet some Colorado-based companies that are leaders in the field.
If you didn’t find any Boulder Startup Week events that excited you, don’t fear – you can choose from about 110 other events here.
Have a tip for us or know of a company that deserves coverage? Email us via [email protected]