Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Sr. Principal Transformation Consultant - Agile Central (formally Rally) Central/West Region
Are you ready for the best work of your life?
The Sr. Principal Transformation Consultant is responsible for working with our client leadership teams to provide expert recommendations, roadmaps,techniques, and tactical leadership to ensure our clients adopt agile values
and practices and drive change throughout their organizations. They possess and applies a comprehensive knowledge of Agile Scale methodology to complete complex assignments.
- Leading and managing complex consulting engagements involving multiple consultants
- Well-developed leadership qualities enabling coordination and mentoring of less experienced Consultants
- Exhibiting and maintaining a strong client-driven orientation
- Influencing and guiding client executives and direct reports
- Thorough understanding of agile-at-scale approaches and techniques
- Assessing current client practices and approaches
- Leading of transformation approach and activities
- Engagement management and coordination of account delivery strategy
- Management and monitoring of client activities, delivery contracts, and burndowns
- Creation and delivery of client-requested presentations and artifacts
- Business travel of approximately 75 percent yearly is expected for this position.
Typically 8 or more years of experience in agile consulting and/or coaching while leading agile transformations.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong business acumen
- Proposal writing experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence skills
- Excellent writing skills
- SAFe certification a plus, but not required
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.