Sr. Account Executive, Healthcare Majors
Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you'll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction-giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We're a $1.5 billion company that's growing at 30+% annually and we're expanding our Majors Sales Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
Ready to join the most innovative Sales Program in the industry? RingCentral's award-winning Sales Team is a collaborative, goal-oriented organization that invests heavily in its people. Third parties like IHS Markit, Frost & Sullivan, and Aragon Research consistently list RingCentral.
RingCentral's UC SaaS platform is transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. We are on a steep trajectory of growth as we turn our attention to winning larger business. We are looking for a Majors contributor to help drive new business to address the strong demand we're seeing. Come experience a ton of runway with unlimited tools & resources, an in-demand product, and a fun & winning culture.
- Driving new revenue through customer acquisition in designated territory and named accounts. Consistently strike / exceed quarterly & annual sales targets.
- Technology field sales - greenfield space leveraging remote resources (engineering, marketing, business development, etc)
- Partnering with the regional VAR's to effectively identify, engage and deliver new customers
- Owning strategy around funnel, pipeline, forecasting - owning GTM for respective patch.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling.
- 5+ years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, Unified Communications, Cloud applications, VoIP, telephony)
- Some experience within the Healthcare vertical
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring net new logos
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred
What we offer:
- RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
RingCentral's Majors Sales team delivers mobility, connectivity, and collaboration solutions for large accounts worldwide. RingCentral is the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we're not just selling solutions; we're changing the nature of communications. That's why we're the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1.5 billion annual revenue run-rate.
RingCentral's work culture is the backbone of our success. And don't just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities during our application and interview process. If you require such accommodations, please click on the following link to learn more about how we can assist you.
If you are hired in Colorado, California, Nevada, New York, Maryland, Washington, Connecticut, Rhode Island, the compensation range for this position is between $167,000 and $204,000 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.