Program Manager II - Commercial Negotiations
DISH, an EchoStar Company, has been reimagining the future of connectivity for more than 40 years. Our business reach spans satellite television service, live-streaming and on-demand programming smart home installation services, mobile plans and products, and now we are building America's First Smart Network™.
Today, our brands include EchoStar, Hughes, DISH TV, Sling TV, Boost Infinite, Boost Mobile, DISH Wireless, OnTech and GenMobile.
Our Wireless Technology organization is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Program Manager will oversee and coordinate commercial agreements between the DISH Product team and external vendors and third-party partners. Collaborating cross-functionally with product management, vendors, legal, and other stakeholders, they will ensure accurate documentation of all agreements.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and enhance processes for managing contracts and agreements between DISH and vendors.
- Foster relationships with legal, product, commercial teams, and vendors to capture commercial terms effectively.
- Identify key business issues and negotiate with vendors accordingly.
- Track agreement statuses efficiently to minimize delays and process gaps.
- Ensure agreements are executed timely and accurately, with proper documentation of performance requirements.
- Prepare negotiation strategies by prioritizing DISH and vendor needs.
- Facilitate interactions with Google, Samsung, Motorola, and other OEM device partners.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
As a Successful Commercial Negotiations Program Manager, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college, or equivalent experience and education combination.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, with expertise in vendor management, contract management, and paralegal work.
- Proficiency in identifying key risks and leverage points, effectively communicating them to management for negotiation purposes.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen.
- Ability to play an influential role on multiple teams to maximize benefits for DISH
Compensation: $72,350.00/Year - $103,400.00/Year
We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here: DISH Benefits .
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role's location and is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test and DMV check.
This will be posted for a minimum of 3 days or until the position is filled.