Travel Advisor - Reservation Sales at Evolve Vacation Rental
The Travel Advisor team is a tight-knit group of goal-oriented and versatile individuals who aim to provide a seamless booking experience for our potential travelers. By paying close attention to detail and maintaining the highest level of responsiveness, we perform our day-to-day tasks in a fun, yet professional manner. Your contribution to this team will be vital in the success of Evolve by working with potential travelers who are interested in booking properties in our network.
You will be responsible for fielding a high volume of traveler inquiries and providing our customers with an unparalleled booking experience. You will serve as a persuasive consultant for prospective renters; helping them find the vacation rental that best matches their needs.
The perfect candidate for this position is comfortable with high volume phone sales, is an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for stunning customers with great service, and a desire to overachieve individual and team goals. We support travelers 7 days a week and this position requires flexibility. Our hours are 7 am - 9 pm, 7 days a week, and holidays. You will work 5 shifts a week that can vary in start and end time, but it will include some nights and a minimum of one weekend day work.
To learn more about the value our Travel Advisor team provides, check out our Meet the Team video!
- Lightning-fast response to a high volume of traveler booking inquiries via phone and email
- Convert inquiries over the phone by utilizing your sales skills - we love one call closes!
- Work across multiple booking platforms and can dexterously move between operating systems
- Meet and exceed individual and team goals
- Manage lead follow-up using our relationship management software (CRM)
- Develop a genuine understanding of what each traveler needs and match the traveler with the vacation rental that best suits them
- Thrill travelers with over-the-top service throughout the evaluation and booking process
- Sell travelers on the Evolve difference, including our 4 core standards, along with individual attributes of properties in our network
- Pitch travel insurance as an additional part of the booking process
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of sales or customer service experience, preferably in a hospitality environment
- You are sales driven and look to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- You are a fast-study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- We support travelers 7 days a week. This position requires flexibility; including nights, weekends, and holidays. Please don't apply if this is not appealing to you
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.