Technical Solutions Architect
Arrow is seeking a highly qualified Solutions Architect to support our client base in the Americas region. This role will provide technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities. This person will assist in the discovery, analysis, design, demonstration, and refinement of technology solutions. There is a technical emphasis on CyberSecurity products and offerings including Cloud and Hybrid configurations and multi-vendor solutions integrations. May assist in the development of responses to customer requests and proposals as required.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assists the Sales, Marketing and Services Teams to develop and implement specific industry and account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales enablement plans, and drive leads from identification to sale completion.
- Leverages knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Palo Alto solutions and train the account teams on provisioning of simple configurations.
- Establish relationships with the Arrow Supplier teams, partners and customers in support of joint Sales, Marketing and Services team objectives and engages and leverages resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Executes technical sales calls as lead or team member depending on the situation.
- Configures and documents Palo Alto Technologies hardware, software, cloud and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives.
- Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Performs a support role in Sales, Marketing and Services leadership meetings.
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed Palo Alto Technologies solution and business case to partners, customers, prospects and Arrow management.
- Possesses detailed product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of job associated hardware, software, cloud technologies and applications.
What We Are Looking For
- 4 year degree with 5 years of related experience preferred
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience of Palo Alto including current industry certification(s)
- Certification(s) in Cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Certification(s) or experience in OSX, Windows and Linux operating systems
- Certification(s) or experience in scripting or programming language(s)
- Ability to present effectively in front of groups
- Palo Alto certifications such as PSE, PCNSA and PCNSE required
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)