Technical Solutions Architect II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow is seeking a highly qualified Solutions Architect to support our client base in the Americas region.
This role will provide technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities. This person will assist in the discovery, analysis, design, demonstration, and refinement of technology solutions. There is a technical emphasis on hardware capabilities, software requirements and solution integration. May assist in the development of responses to customer requests and proposals as required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales enablement plans.
· Leverages knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Lenovo solutions and train the account team.
· Establish relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
· Executes technical sales calls
· Configures and documents Lenovo hardware, software, and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives.
· Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
· Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
· Performs a support role in Sales and Services leadership meetings.
· Presents and markets the design and value of proposed Lenovo solution and business case to partners, customers, prospects and Arrow management.
· Possesses detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications.
· Time management skills.
· Results driven.
· Communication skills.
· Ability to influence others to achieve results.
· Organizational skills.
· Cross-Functional skill.
· Customer focused.
· 4 year degree with 5 years of related experience preferred
· Experience with Lenovo products and solutions, highly preferred
· Ability to present effectively in front of groups
· Lenovo or like industry certification desired