Technical Sales Enablement Manager at Nylas
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:29 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, October 14, 2021
Nylas is a pioneer and leading provider of universal communications APIs that allow developers to quickly connect their applications to every email, calendar, or contacts provider in the world. Over 100,000 developers around the globe use the Nylas communications platform to process over 1.2 billion API requests and 15TB of data per day from providers such as Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo! and more.
Who We Are
Nylas was founded in 2013 and has raised over $175M to date from Tiger Global, 8VC, Spark Capital, Slack, and more; as well as individual investors including Patrick Collison, Co-Founder and CEO of Stripe, John Collison, President and Co-Founder of Stripe, Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO of Klarna, and Tony Fadell. Developers around the world use Nylas to quickly and securely build email, scheduling, and work automation features into their applications. Nylas customers include Upwork, Wix, Freshworks, Lever, Dialpad, Ceridian, and Move.com.
Nylas is a BIG advocate for the well-being of its employees, which is why we have embraced a People First philosophy. It’s about giving more autonomy and flexibility to our employees. It’s not about when, where or how the work is accomplished; it’s about adopting a mindset of velocity and trust when tackling the work. It’s about respecting individual working styles, disabilities, and personal schedules, but also ensuring everyone has a better work-life balance. The outcomes will always be more important than the physical location.
Nylanauts have the ability to decide the best workspace or environment that will result in more ideas, engagement, creativity, focus, collaboration, and productivity. Why? Because we want our employees to be great; because we are focussed on being a high-performing team. To achieve this mission, we remove barriers and offer more autonomy. So, Nylanauts are encouraged to find those environments that inspire them to be great. This means Nylanauts can work from the slopes of Montana or from the beaches of Italy.
And if Nylanauts want to work from an office in one of our hubs (San Francisco, Denver, New York City, Toronto, and London), they can! The workspace is there to be utilized.
So, if you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product, and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you. Want to know more? Check us out on Comparably and Great Place to Work!
Fastest Growing Companies (Inc 500)
2020 Great Place to Work (Great Place to Work)
2020 Best Places for Professional Development (Comparably)
2020 Happiest Employees (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Compensation (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Perks & Benefits (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Work-Life Balance (Comparably)
Working alongside our Director of Sales Enablement, the Technical Sales Enablement Manager will be an integral part of our organization in ramping and developing the technical side of our sales organization. This role is for someone who is passionate about helping our salesforce achieve success by managing a program that will keep our team knowledgeable on our product and capabilities. This is an opportunity to take ownership of training our Solutions Engineering and Customer Success team to become subject matter experts and solution consultants for our prospects and customer base.
The ideal candidate will have a good mix of deep technical knowledge, business acumen, and strong communication skills
What You'll Do
- Strategize and oversee the roadmap for technical training programs
- Collaborate with our Sales Onboarding Manager to build and execute the onboarding program for the new technical team members.
- Design and manage certifications for the Solutions Engineering and Customer Success team on the technical value of Nylas
- Assist with the technical side of competitive assessments and collateral (i.e. battlecards)
- Collaborate closely with Product Management, Product Marketing and the Technical Sales team to guide and create content based on field requests.
- Be the subject matter expert on the technical components of the Nylas platform, which includes understanding the problems we solve, customer use cases and architecture of how Nylas will fit into our customer’s applications.
- Gather feedback from leaders of the Solutions Engineering and Customer Success team on a regular basis to understand their training needs and constantly improve existing training programs.
What You'll Bring
- 4-7 years of combined work experience in Sales Enablement with a technical focus and/or in a Sales/Solutions Engineering role.
- Prior experience working with APIs
- Experience in content creation, training and Enablement materials for a technical audience
- Ability to represent complex concepts into a curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and absorb training
- Experience with the Value Selling Sales Methodology is a bonus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing start-up environment
- Collaborative working style and experience working across a company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- One Medical onsite and tele-health membership for you and dependents
- Additional: Health and DC FSA, Life insurance, with options for STD, LTD
- Retirement Plan: match up to 1% of annual salary for 401k or RRSP contributions
- Education Stipend: $1k annual education & development benefit
- Perk card: $150 per month towards health, wellness, and other perks via Assembly
- Cell Phone: $50 per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.
$75,000-$130,000 + equity
Read Full Job Description