Technical Account Manager at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We are seeking a candidate to fulfill the Technical Account Manager role on our fast-paced team. The successful candidate will manage Mersive’s largest accounts and work relentlessly in making sure their solutions are meeting their needs and driving their success. In this role, you will be responsible for working with customers and internal teams to build strong customer relationships and drive product adoption and satisfaction. This is a hands on technical role requiring ability to assess and troubleshoot complex issues independently.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 150 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert on Solstice architecture and the general audio/video collaboration space.
- Personally, manage an ongoing technical relationship for 10 of Mersive’s largest customers
- Deliver onboarding activities to a targeted set of new customers
- Develop a trusted technical advisor relationship with customers, understanding their specific architecture and requirements. Provide recommendations based on the Solstice product suite to address their business needs
- Be the primary point of contact to drive complex technical escalations toward timely resolution working both individually and in collaboration with other teams.
- Project manage new deployments, issues, challenges, and requests from both the customer side and within Mersive
- Manage customer expectations and deliver on them
- Manage technical feature requests and requirements that are key to the customer’s success and process workflow
- Work individually and in collaboration with the Mersive teams to resolve sources of customer dissatisfaction
- Advocate and be the customer champion within Mersive to prioritize business needs.
- Clearly and tactfully articulate problems, resolutions, and provide recommendations in an understandable manner to both technical and non-technical audiences in person and remotely.
- Partner closely with the customer account team (Account Manager, Sales Engineer, and Regional Sales Director) to drive and strengthen the customer relationship.
- Work and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment because of your adaptability.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity while remaining calm when under pressure
- Constantly looking for new ways to improve team productivity without adding more stress.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of experience in a Technical Account Manager position at a Software Company serving mid-market to enterprise level accounts
- Strong working networking knowledge required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Comfortable speaking with all levels from technical personal to C-suite. Able to dial up and down technical jargon tailored to the audience.
- Exceptional customer service and soft skills. This position is customer facing and requires the ability to handle high pressure stressful situations while making the customer feel at ease.
- Excellent collaborator – this role works closely with nearly all departments within Mersive as well as with various Mersive partners and customer teams.
- Excellent problem solver – you can identify a problem and present various way to solve and suggest process improvements for the future.
- Experience in the AV industry a plus
- Networking and Project Management certifications
- Demonstrated experience in designing process/programs
- Demonstrated ability to drive project/program from start to finish
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
- Competitive targeted compensation range of between $85K - $125k, inclusive of salary and bonus
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.