Job Title: Solutions Consultant
Location: Denver, CO
Position Type: Regular
Position Level: Entry-level
Travel Requirements: Some travel required
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work three times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine's inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the "Market Leader in Incentive Compensation" by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We're building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As a Solutions Consultant in Xactly's growing downtown Denver office, you will be responsible for working with the sales team to support sales engagements and provide domain expertise. We are seeking a talented, high energy Solution Consultant with a proven track record in software sales to enterprise firms to join our growing sales team.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - customer focus, accountability, respect & excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Develop a firm understanding of customer needs, pain points and requirements around the sales compensation process and align Xactly solutions to fulfill the needs and requirements and eliminate the pain
- Deliver application demonstrations of the solution's out-of-the-box capabilities
- Design and deliver customized solution demonstrations using Xactly's web-based plan creation and report design tools
- Provide domain expertise around Sales Performance Management (SPM), including: variable compensation design/ automation, team performance reporting/analytics, and compensation scenario modeling
- 1 - 3 years years in the software industry, specifically SaaS solutions, as a pre-sales consultant/engineer with strong track record of success.
- Ability to present to an audience in person and virtually
- Ability to multi-task with projects across several prospect accounts
- Strong basic mathematical skills as it relates to sales commissions
- This position does not require technical or programming experience, but a working knowledge of software applications is required. Experience with other applications or even prior work with complex spreadsheets is sufficient.
- Proficient in the use of standard business tools including PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce.com and WebEx.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Some travel required.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible time off (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Corporate discounts
- Generous insurance policies (pets included!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Money for fitness programs
- End of month surprises, contests, BBQs, parties & reward vacations
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks and drinks
- Free parking & commuter benefits
- 401k & employee match