SMB Sales Manager at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Team Manager, SMB Sales to join our team!
Over 5,000 companies build winning hiring cultures through the Greenhouse Talent Acquisition Suite. And we are on a mission to help even more companies grow their optimal workforce.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Sales, you will be building and leading one of the largest divisions of our sales organization. You will strategically coach our team and work hands on with Account Executives to get the job done.
Who will love this job
- A leader and coach – you care about the professional success of your team
- A fierce competitor – you love the win, and will motivate others to win together
- A driver – you execute with purpose and passion, and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to close big deals
- A collaborator – you know that working cross-functionally is the best way to come to successful solutions
- A strategic thinker – you set a clear vision and push our sales team to hit ambitious revenue goals
- A data-driven problem solver – you use data to identify areas for improvement and act accordingly
- Hire, lead, and motivate a team of high-performing sales professionals in our SMB segment
- Work closely with our Senior Director of Sales to set the strategy for growing the sales segment, then work with your team to ensure successful execution of that strategy
- Partner with the Marketing team to market new products and solutions to existing customers
- Help define a forecasting process to drive predictable revenue and to prioritize focus
- Collaborate with the other Sales Managers to ensure unified messaging and sales methods across the team
- Continuously coach and manage the Sales team and help on critical prospect calls
- Experience managing a competitive sales team of closers
- Energy, drive, and ambition to lead a team
- Experience in hiring and an understanding of the importance of hiring A-players every time
- HR SaaS sales experience, closing deals at $50K+, highly preferred
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $215,000-$265,000
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**We are a distributed company and do our best work where it works best for us - as individuals and as teams. At this time, all employees are working remotely due to COVID-19.**