Udemy for Business is the leading online training solution for high-growth companies, global organizations and public sector organizations -- and we’re growing like crazy. We’re helping organizations large and small around the globe solve the critical skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it’s the latest technology, marketing & sales, HR, professional & personal development skills and more. And we’re just getting started.
Searching for your dream job? At Udemy, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way people prepare for whatever comes next.
We are looking for a Sales & Customer Success Enablement professional to join our team to run onboarding and create high-impact learning paths for our Udemy for Business organization. You will partner and build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts in our cross-functional teams to deliver these high-impact learning initiatives. In addition you will be expected to perform program management activities associated with such learning initiatives, managing stakeholder communications and continuous measurement and assessment.
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead the global Udemy for Business onboarding efforts as a collaborative thought partner
- Deliver North America sales onboarding classes to a broad range of sales & customer success segments
- Conduct business needs analysis with client organization to inform key initiatives
- Lead end-to-end development of performance initiatives that enhance knowledge, improve skills, elevate engagement, and establish new abilities that lead to lasting positive behavioral change
- Partner with the business to prioritize annual initiatives to achieve stated/agreed impact
- Partner with SMEs for the creation of high-impact solutions where education is a key solution component
- Effectively consult and manage stakeholders (mgr/sr. mgr level) by communicating in a clear, concise, persuasive manner on proposed solutions, tied back to business needs
- Set, measure and report on business impact of key performance initiatives
- Expected travel time: 25%
We're Excited About You Because You Have:
- 5+ years of Sales Enablement, Performance Consulting or Learning and Facilitation experience within a similar role
- 3+ years previous sales experience
- Experience of the Sales Readiness / Enablement function a plus
- BA degree in Training, Learning and Development, Human Resources, Organizational Behavior
- Experience building learning and development programs for sales professionals
- Knowledge of Google suite products (gmail, Docs, Slides, etc)
- Knowledge of content capturing programs and applications that make developing training more efficient
- Familiarity with LMS, coaching and content management systems
- Excellent communication, writing and creativity skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and navigate through stakeholder discussions
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Minimum: $106,000 + Equity + Benefits
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Eligibility: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Udemy’s benefit programs.
- Health Plans: Medical, dental, and vision coverage (100% coverage for employee-only).
- HSA/FSA/Commuter: Pre-tax savings/spending plans available; generous HSA employer contributions for those enrolled in the HDHP medical plan.
- Life/Disability: Employer-paid life insurance (supplemental available), in addition to short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement: Access to 401(k) with annual employer contribution.
- Wellbeing: Corporate memberships for meditation and mindfulness, therapy and coaching, financial planning, primary care, telehealth, health advocacy, parent/newborn support, and employee discounts.
- Education: Free access to the entire course library on the Udemy and Udemy for Business platforms; annual stipend for external learning beginning at six months of employment.
- Charitable Matching Program: Employer match of monetary contributions to eligible nonprofits and charities that carry a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- Vacation: 15 days per year of Paid Time Off for hourly; flexible Discretionary Time Off for salaried.
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks of leave at 100% pay for parents who take time off from work following the date of birth, adoption, or foster placement beginning at six months of employment; this amount is in addition to pregnancy-disability benefits at 100% pay, if applicable.
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays throughout the year; during COVID-19, Udemy also provides roughly one “Wellness Day” per month while working from home.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Adds More than $1 Billion To Its Valuation in New Funding Round
Udemy’s Workplace Learning Tool Just Surpassed $100M in ARR
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description