Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How you’ll make an impact
This role reports to the Manager, Sales Operations and is the primary support to the manager of sales operations for our key distribution channel in the Americas.
The ideal candidate comes from a sales operations role in a high growth business with a global footprint. An understanding of SaaS/cloud solutions/online accounting market will be viewed favorably.
A strong awareness of the role that sales operations plays in supporting sales teams is a given, as is the ability to support initiatives that grow customer segments and maximize partner channel outcomes.
This is an influential position that will see you become an expert in our company, our products, the market, our customers and the entire Salesforce.com product suite.
Strong relationship building and influencing skills are complemented with the ability to think laterally and shape solutions in an evolving business environment.
What You'll Do
- Support the partner sales teams in achieving board-issued performance targets through reporting and insights.
- Partner with sales management to understand needs and deliver meaningful, data-driven insights to inform their strategies and better coach their teams
- Set data-driven targets and KPIs for all partner channel reps on a quarterly basis
- Lead the weekly sales forecast calls with sales leaders
- Build business cases with global counterparts to prioritize technological advancements to our CRM and other tools for scalable improvements.
Success Looks Like
- Support sales staff in proactively identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities, enabling better/more targeted territory management, and driving efficiencies/best practices.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, quality, accuracy, and timeliness of reporting, dashboards and other ad-hoc analyses to decision-makers within the business unit.
- Accurate delivery of quarterly targets and commission plans within deadlines. Serve as a business partner to our sales leadership team, developing strong relationships with stakeholders to facilitate open, clear communication and efficient issue resolution.
- Identify and determine best approach to solve reporting, process, and efficiency gaps with simplicity and scalability.
- Manage needs and expectations of stakeholders and business leaders at varying levels. Plan, organize, and manage multiple priorities.
- Develop and support the deployment of strategies for scaling the operations facing growth over the next 3 years.
- Continue to build on our already great values-based culture that encourages innovation to drive successful outcomes for our customers.
- Collaborate with Global counterparts and the SFDC development team to fix bugs, improve CRM capabilities and share best practices.
Xero celebrates diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We are committed to transparency and to equal pay for equal work. Total compensation for this role includes a base salary of $80,000 - $105,000 USD, commensurate with experience, plus an annual grant of Xero shares, calculated as a percentage of base salary.
Xero offers access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (in CA & CO only)
Xero will match 100% on the first 3% of 401k contributions plus 50% match on next 2% of contributions
Employees enjoy 21 days of paid time off per year
Employees also have 10 days of wellbeing leave to care for their minds, bodies, and families
US employees enjoy 11 paid holidays per year
Xero offers an industry-leading 26 weeks of parental leave at 100% pay
Xero offers a number of employee wellness programs, to include yoga, mindfulness and nutrition workshops, EAP, free flu shots, team meals, and a monthly wellbeing allowance
Diversity of people brings diversity of thought, and we like that. A collaborative and inclusive environment is important to us. Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge and support you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, flexible working, innovation, and well-being are not just inspired but celebrated. We value our people and offer a wide range of compelling benefits and perks, including Xero shares.
Xero’s collaborative culture is underscored by our values - #Ownership, #Challenge, #Beautiful, #Human and #Team - which empower us to understand and serve customers, attract top talent and continuously innovate. From the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.