Segment Leader, SMB Denver at Zoom Video Communications
We are looking for a SMB Sr. Sales Leader aligned to the new logo acquisition team. We would prefer that you are located in the Denver or Atlanta area, however, we are open to remote candidates with the if you have strong experience alignment to the role.
In this role, you will be managing a team of front line managers; the position involves working with medium business customers (employee count of 50-250 ) to provide them the right Zoom services that meet their video and online meeting needs.
About the Position:
- You will hire, train, coach and manage the SMB Acquisition Sales Team and the Sales Managers within the segment
- You are responsible for meeting or exceeding revenue targets for SMB Acquisition segment
- You will accelerate sales pipeline throughout the segment and motivate sales teams to achieve and create a culture of success throughout the segment
- You will develop a sales strategy for the assigned territories that will identify and target prospective customers
- You will be able to effectively deliver high forecast accuracy, opportunity management excellence & strategic account plan excellence
- You are able to utilize all company resources available in supporting sales campaigns (marketing, sales development, customer success, support, engineering, professional services, and executives).
- You have 3+ years of sales leadership experience in a Technology company, overseeing team quota attainment
- Direct SaaS Cloud selling experience
- SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- Demonstrated excellence in presentations skill with ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction & team work
- Strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Maximum :$234,810.00 USD
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom’s benefits is here. Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram