Sales Operations Specialist at DAT Freight & Analytics (Greater Denver Area, CO)
DAT is an award-winning employer of choice and a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 44 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 227 million freight posts in 2021, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. Our headquarters are in Denver, CO, with additional offices in Missouri, Oregon, Texas, and Bangalore, India. For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company.
Sales Operations Specialist
DAT is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join our growing Sales Operations team in either our Denver, CO or Beaverton, OR offices.
You’ll bring your deep understanding of the entire sales process, sales operations and enablement experience to a world-class organization.
This role is your opportunity to work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, IT, Analytics, Finance, and Product to enable an optimized, highly productive sales process and make a significant impact to the organization.
DAT offers employees a Hybrid work schedule.
- Enthusiasm for sales and appreciation for the value that sales delivers to the organization.
- Able to balance between process and the “art of sales.”
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Results-oriented professional with self-confidence, perseverance, and a sense of urgency.
- Adept problem solver, able to troubleshoot and resolve issues, whether process or data related.
- Successful working autonomously on a small team, with strong willingness to work closely with your team while also owning and driving projects.
- Initiative to seek information, suggest solutions, and deliver results with minimal guidance.
What You’ll Do
- Create, edit and maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Partner with sales leadership and management to align priorities, scope projects.
- Drive best practices, new programs and streamline infrastructure to increase sales.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure DAT Sales and Sales Operations is optimized, highly productive and achieves its annual goals.
- Be a conduit between field reps and internal teams to maximize the value that DAT delivers to customers.
- Provide data and support for Customer Lifecycle Management including QBRs or other account plan templates.
- Compile insight, including preceding account summaries and support for rate card analysis.
- Drive contract lifecycle management, including internal processing, coordination, tracking and visibility.
- Partner with BI to inform, track and ensure the integrity of critical sales KPIs.
- Spearhead campaigns and lead management aimed at existing accounts for new product releases, target account lists, and Product and Marketing programs.
The Skills you’ll Need
- 3+ Years proven experience in Sales Operations, preferably for a SaaS company.
- GTM processes and systems, including sales cycles, account, territory, opportunity, and pipeline management is required.
- Mixture of business acumen and technical expertise, plus the ability to build strong partnerships with business partners is required.
- Strong Salesforce, Sales Cloud and CPQ experience required to personalize the customer experience, unify internal stakeholders and accelerate productivity.
- Experience identifying opportunities to optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement, system enhancements and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of sales quotes, subscriptions, and contracts in a SaaS business environment is highly desired.
- Google Workspace experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or other relevant field of study.
For Colorado-based candidates, in compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the minimum salary for this role is $91,000 + benefits. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience. DAT considers factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education and training, core skills, internal equity, and market and business elements when extending an offer.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)