Sales Operations Manager at Zoom Video Communications
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:48 p.m. (MST) on Monday, November 25, 2019
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
The Sales Operations Manager plays a critical role on the sales team by partnering with sales leadership and finance to refine our GTM strategy, territory design, sales process, KPI framework, and revenue programs to exceed our goals. This person will have prior experience with a range of sales motions: from highly technical and complex sales in the Enterprise space to high velocity sales in the SMB arena. The ideal candidate has a passion for driving towards outcomes by turning data-driven insights into actions. This person excels at balancing strategic planning with execution and is very comfortable digging into details. This role is considered to be an individual contributor role managing processes.
- Determine go-to-market approaches and conduct regular business and resource planning
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators (KPIs) across a range of selling segments: direct, indirect, SMB, Enterprise, etc …
- Drive adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards within respective regions
- Represent Sales Operations in management meetings
- Own root cause analysis of operational issues
- Conduct scoping of projects with stakeholders to understand business requirements, level of effort, owners, and timelines
- Plan and implement projects for account and territory selection in order to optimize the sales team for next year planning
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams
- Support executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables for board materials, QBRs, and more
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business by helping to build, maintain, and improve our data and reporting foundation
- Drive operational efficiencies by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- Support special projects.
- 5+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, or Business Operations
- Must be highly proficient in Salesforce.com, Google docs, Excel, and technically savvy for other key sales applications
- Experience with B2B SaaS, multi-product, and technical sales is highly preferred
- Strength in identifying data patterns that need improvement with processes
- Outcomes-oriented approach to sales and sales operations with corresponding experience managing key metrics for success
- Strong business acumen, strong reporting and analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description