Who is Housecall Pro?
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - we champion the Service Pro to success.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K) that start on day 1.
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better (think volunteering and philanthropy).
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off.
- Opportunity to come onboard with a team that is experiencing high growth with ability to explore different career paths.
Let’s talk if you are:
A leader: You know how to build a vision, and organize people, platform and process to carry you there. A coach: You have a keen ability to identify what is important to each individual on your team and build on those motivations to help drive their success.
A sales master: Your proven success managing a sales cycle as a rep or manager gives you the confidence coach others on how to succeed
How you will stay busy….
Collaborating with senior leadership to organize your team and leveraging your leadership skills to rally them around daily, weekly and monthly objectives
Utilizing the same leadership skills that have driven your career to empower your team to rise to their full potential (through team coaching and 1:1 training and development)
Serving as a partner working alongside the wider sales ,customer success and marketing orgs to provide the best customer experience possible
- 2+ years experience in sales, preferably in SaaS products and/or services
- 1+ years experience in a leadership role preferred
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals in a sales based role
- Knowledge and experience around SaaS sales methodologies
- Salesforce.com experience required
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree preferred
Compensation: $77500 OTE
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro has become the leader in the field service management software space. We are committed to improving home service professionals’ business by providing solutions that support their success by delivering software that includes scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. With over 200 employees in the US and over $50M raised in venture capital, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.