The Sales Manager, Inside Sales reports to the Director of Sales. He/she is responsible for the management of inside sales associates, the team’s execution of process and strategy, and driving the company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
Here's the deal -- as a team, we move smart and fast and are looking for a leader that does the same. You need to be an expert communicator, a motivator, and know how to close deals -- you'll be in the daily grind with your squad every single day. If this scares you, please do not apply. If this gets you excited, then you're the right fit. Our Business Unit helps hundreds of individuals lock down housing each month and we need your help to get us to thousands. We have aggressive goals, we grind every day to reach them, and we enjoy every minute of it. If this is you, then let's get to work.
- Directly manage team of inside sales associates -- 10+.
- Collaborates with Director of Sales to set and assign individual & team sales quotas, which directly align with company goals.
- Accountable for team’s execution of sales process and strategy, and the team’s performance against goals.
- Identify and implement sales process improvements.
- Execute effective sales onboarding and training, and individual coaching.
- Acts as a role model for the company culture.
- Develop daily, weekly, & quarterly sales contests and performance bonuses.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Ability to manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven sales and sales management track record in a transnational sales environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team oriented environment.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year college or university.
- 4-5 years of successful sales experience, with 1+ years in a sales management position
- Experience managing an inside sales team of 10+
- Proficient with Salesforce (superuser is a +++)
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly manage Inside Sales Associates (6 to 10 employees)
Travel: One to two trips per quarter, in CONUS. Length of stay typically 1-4 days.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.