Sales Executive at ThrivePass
ThrivePass' purpose is to empower employees to thrive. Our holistic benefits suite is designed to support employee wellbeing throughout their lifecycle within an organization.
We value our employees, their contributions, and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly goals.
About the Role.
The purpose of the Sales Executive role is to grow revenue by developing and maintaining relationships with brokers, consultants, and employers in your designated territory. You will need to be able to display a knowledge of the ThrivePass benefit suite of products and be able to strongly represent the organization’s value proposition. Successful Sales Executives will develop a deep understanding of the unique challenges, priorities, and business objectives for each of your sales channels. You will have the ability to leverage this knowledge to effectively align ThrivePass’ solution set to meet their goals, and by doing so, and help achieve ThrivePass’ revenue goals.
- Consistently hit quarterly goals while embodying our CARE values
- Achieve assigned sales goals and drive revenue growth for ThrivePass
- Provide demonstrations of ThrivePass benefits suite products and services for brokers, consultants and employers (online and in-person)
- Develop and execute a plan for establishing and developing broker relationships in your territory
- Identify champions at brokers and consultants within your book of business, and maintain consistent/effective communication throughout the year
- Influence your broker partners to generate high quality RFP’s
- Manage a pipeline of, and generate new business from, opportunities generated directly with employers who have between 500 and 5000 benefits eligible employees
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms with all new clients and identify key stakeholders who need to be involved
- Meet and exceed sales activity metrics
- Track and update all sales activity and contacts in CRM
- Minimum 4 years of successful Sales experience with a proven track record of meeting quota targets
- Knowledge of and experience working with employers, providers, or consultants around employee benefit programs
- Experience at, or working with, broker or consultant organizations
- Experience selling direct to employers
- Experience in selling Benefits Administration software is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage a pipeline and properly forecast deals
- Strong interpersonal skills: You must have the ability to influence and drive complex initiatives and manage logistics with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to thrive independently in ambiguous environments: ThrivePass is a growing company and we are looking for solutions-oriented individuals who want help us solve problems while building a business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.