Sales Development Representative at Homebot
Come join one of the best places to work in Denver! Homebot is in hyper-growth mode, looking for go-getters to join us in revolutionizing how homeowners build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own — their home.
We sell our SaaS platform to real estate agents, lenders and loan servicers to engage their clients and prospects throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are scaling rapidly and need a self-motivated team player and a high energy Sales Development Rep to provide support to the sales and marketing teams.
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon!
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office. (Currently, due to COVID-19, we are working remotely and will continue to do so until October 28, 2021. Until then, you can work remotely in another state, but will eventually need to be in the Denver area once we reopen. When we return to office, we will have a hybrid work model in place that will allow employees to split their time between working in-office and from home a few days a week.)
Compensation: We are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including skills, qualifications and professional experience, which can cause your compensation to vary. This role has an annual targeted base salary range of $50,000.00 - $55,000.00, with additional quarterly commission potential of $2,500 at quota. This is a salaried, non-commissioned role; your job will be to help the in-field sales reps be successful. Therefore, we eliminate any commission conflict and you get bonuses based on their success. (i.e. their success will be your success!)
For additional details on our total benefits package, please review the section “Why Homebot?” at the end of this job description.
Who We Strive To Be as Homebotters:
- Servant Leaders: We serve our teammates and customers first, with the purpose of enabling and supporting them to be successful
- Respect, Thoughtfulness & Maturity: We show through our actions
- Accountability: We know our jobs & take ownership
- One Team: We make decisions, get in the same boat, & paddle together
- Diligent: We are persistent in the details
- Initiative: We seek improvements continuously
- Solution Drivers: We create solutions rather than focus on problems
- Positivity Builders: We recognize that great attitudes are contagious
- Learners: We fail fast & share from our experiences & mistakes
Characteristics of a Homebot Sales Development Representative:
- Patient, friendly and coachable!
- A quick learner who is willing to apply those learnings to help others. Outgoing with great interpersonal skills. Humble, hard-working, and motivated.
- Not afraid to hit the phones all day long; where every NO is a motivation to get to the next YES!
What You’ll Be Accountable For:
- Ability to cold call confidently and follow up on leads, prospects and customers
- Work within our incredible team of sales representatives: Post demo/event follow-ups, calling on prospects, and other outbound activities will play a huge role in helping Homebot fuel even more growth!
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Marketing and other key groups to maximize effectiveness of the sales organization
- Work with Marketing to drive booth traffic at events, schedule meetings at trade shows, and support our demand gen efforts
- Help with inbound sales calls or help triage inbound calls that need to be routed to other teams
- NOTE - this is a salaried, non-commissioned role; your job will be to help the in-field sales reps be successful. Therefore, we eliminate any commission conflict and you get bonuses based on their success. (i.e. their success will be your success!)
- This role will report to the Inside Sales Manager
- You will be part of a 6-person Inside Sales team and will also work closely with our Account Management and Business Development teams
- You will have a direct impact on the success of our marketing team’s efforts by helping to ensure the success of our demand gen efforts
Experience & Qualifications:
- 1 - 3+ years Sales experience
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Willingness to hustle in a high-volume call/email/demo environment
- Experience with making outbound calls where clients may or may not be expecting you to reach out
- You are familiar with Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending and the different stakeholders involved with homeownership
- You have worked for a busy SaaS start-up
- You are familiar with Salesforce and/or Hubspot (working with other CRMs is applicable as well)
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members, aka Homebotters, are not only passionate about our product, but also about how they interact with each other. We push ourselves every day to be better, challenge each other to continuously grow, and to have fun doing it. We are professional when we need to be and goofy when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews and visit BuiltinColorado’s Best Places to Work list (#75!) and Best Small Places to Work (#21!).
With the mortgage and tech industries being highly male-dominated, we're proud to be a tech company in the mortgage space with ~50% female employees across the organization.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Health benefits (we pay 99% of the Homebotter’s cost for the 80/20 medical plan)
- Medical & Dental: United Healthcare
- Vision: Beam (VSP)
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service (3 weeks accrued vacation to start!)
- Paid Parental Leave - 12 Weeks!
- 401K (Guideline)
- Remote Activities: Wellness Challenges, Trivia, Tequila & Chocolate Tasting, Whiskey Tasting!
- Hybrid Working Model - Blend Work From Home and In-Office Days
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Office location in downtown Denver (modern, spacious 4-story with top floor deck ⛰)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays
- Onsite Massages 2x/month
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch paid by Homebot
- Fun quarterly events like Rockies games, holiday parties, etc.
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Giving Tree)
- Open work environment with sit/stand desks
- Leadership Training & Promote from within
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for career growth and upleveling skills
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 90 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth throughout the year. Join us!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai