Sales Development Representative at Conga
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity—we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention and NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success.Job Description
We are seeking a motivated and energized individual with strong sales instinct to join our team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). The SDR will be responsible for qualifying, identifying and developing quality sales opportunities for the Commercial Sales organization. This integral teammate will drive market share by creating and delivering leads that build pipeline for our Sales Executive team. This individual will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographic area. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance their skills and take their career to the next level!
- Primarily outbound prospecting and lead nurturing to the assigned market segment.
- Develop leads into prospects by understanding their challenges/needs and effectively communicating Conga value.
- Qualify and Identify prospect needs by leveraging key contacts within an organization.
- Identify high potential prospects and transition the qualified lead to the New Business Analyst for further follow-up.
- Effectively utilize the lead qualification process as well as documenting sales information in Salesforce following the lead process.
- Follow-up on trials with no response and usage activity.
- Follow the sales process utilizing the lead scoring system.
- Responsible for making a minimum of 50-70 outbound calls daily.
- Responsible for meeting weekly goals and established metrics.
- Utilize the sales tools provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year of demonstrated success in an outbound prospecting role
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven follow-up skills
- Results-oriented, capable of bringing prospects to the next step in the sales process
- Excellent time management skills
- Team Player
- Experience in lead qualification, outbound prospecting, and lead development management
- Experience with Salesforce
- Articulate and professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results are required
- Strong communication skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, position solution/products
Why should you work for Conga?
- From day one you’ll become an integral and active part of Conga’s culture
- Our executive team believes in Growth = Opportunity, meaning there's no limit to what we can accomplish
- You will work with a passionate and motivated team
- You will be truly empowered to make a difference. We work with innovators, thinkers, and people who push the status quo
- You will never hear “that’s not your job” but rather be encouraged to solve problems with creative ideas
- You will see your effort and impact come to life as you test boundaries, break down barriers, and skyrocket your career
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.