Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Sales · Denver, CO or Lincoln, NE
As we build a best-in-class B2B SaaS platform, we’re doing it alongside a group of high-performing “no excuses just results” people.
SDRs act as the first contact for Opendorse prospects and customers. A successful SDR will have a proven ability to develop strong business relationships and sell in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to collaborate with a team, possess strong interpersonal and communicative skills and hold yourself accountable to the highest standards.
This successful SDR has strong phone skills, is well-mannered, organized, methodical, a strong multi-tasker, and comfortable and/or experienced in contacting and working with senior business executives and marketing technology buyers. Most importantly, you must have a desire to compete and win.
*This position has openings in Denver, CO and Lincoln, NE.*
- Responsible for the effectively delivering the Opendorse value proposition to new prospects.
- Identify opportunities for Sales through discovery and qualification of inbound and outbound originated leads.
- Work closely with the Account Executives to route and assign qualified leads.
- Perform scheduled outbound follow-ups for call behind touchpoints during marketing campaigns, after in-person and digital events.
- Set prospect appointments for Account Executives.
- Create weekly call plans outlining how you will have success.
- Daily management and accurate updating of Hubspot (CRM).
- Support at industry events and trade shows as needed.
- Consistently reach a minimum of 60 calls and 60 emails per day.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly pipeline goals.
- Consistently deliver solution-oriented feedback to Marketing and Sales.
- Work on any task and help solve problems — be humble and scrappy!
What You'll Need to Succeed in The Role:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from a four-year college or university; 2+ years inside sales experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to manage a pipeline of prospects and prioritize daily follow-up tasks.
- Proficient using prospect insight tools LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Lead IQ, and Hubspot.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Capable of building strong working relationships across all levels of the company; especially with geographically distributed teams.
- Ability to take direction and coaching to develop and uphold best practices.
- Have an appetite for performance management and iterative improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Willingness to travel up to 15%
What Will Set You Apart:
- Being high-energy with a hustle, motivation, and drive that’s contagious
- Verifiable experience with inside sales or SDR work
- Experience in the sports industry
- Experience working in a high-growth early-stage technology startup company
This position offers growth and visibility across the company. Previous SDRs have progressed their career into other roles at Opendorse. If you love a challenge and are eager to scale a SaaS business to the next level, this role is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing sports startup, that cares about its people and culture, has a strong brand, a great solution, and is loved by its partners.