Sales Development Representative at Convercent
You will be a Sales Development Representative (SDR) on the sales development team and play a critical role to develop sales pipeline. In addition to base salary and commission, there are additional monthly and quarterly incentives to support pipeline growth. The SDR position is great for individuals who want to develop their sales skill-set. You will be collaborating closely with Convercent Account Executives (AEs) and Marketing. This role is vital to Convercent’s aggressive growth goals, so your creative, competitive and fun nature will be embraced!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Make calls each day to book meetings for Sales
- Achieve monthly targets for booked and completed meetings
- Manage your territory efficiently and effectively to achieve your monthly targets: build contact lists, use HubSpot Sales Pro, develop phone conversation skills, understand your audience, position value, and write engaging emails
- Prepare effectively for your daily calls to support greater success
- Learn and follow the Frontline Staccato methodology
- Data mine new contacts using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo and web search
- Add new contacts into Salesforce
- Collaborate with three different sales teams to build strategy and maximize productivity and pipeline creation in your territory
- Work closely with Marketing to support your calling efforts, by leveraging campaign leads, campaign messaging, and cold call lists to improve your productivity
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Very comfortable on the phone
- A self-starter with excellent follow-through
- Stamina to thrive in a demanding environment
- Ability to identify and converse with business executives
- Some sales experience preferred
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.