Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager at Accelo
Accelo Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager
Accelo is looking for a dynamic Sales Leader to join our team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager. You’ll enjoy growing with our organization and thrive in leading your team to success by offering an amazing product to our customers. You’ll bring B2B tech sales experience in an SDR environment and you’re ready to advance and grow your career in sales as a team lead.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Providing directional leadership for a growing team of SDRs
- Leading the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDRs
- Owning the MQL to SQL conversion metrics (inbound leads)
- Maintaining a strong understanding of both inbound and outbound sales development best practices
- Consistently meeting/exceeding outlined individual and team metrics (monthly and quarterly)
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure a positive working relationship
- Maximizing the impact and effectiveness of sales development, focusing on opportunity handoff
- Building and strengthening your team through recruiting, hiring and development strategies
- Removing roadblocks to SDR success
- Encouraging and motivating employees daily, and bringing innovation to the sales process to accelerate our market growth trajectory
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of sales management or team lead experience in a high-tech startup environment
- 1+ years of quota carrying SDR experience in B2B tech sales
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and outlined metrics
- An enthusiastic team player who’s comfortable working with all department leaders
- Knowledge of SaaS and/or subscription-based business sales models
Accelo's mission is to help service businesses to succeed. We provide a SaaS business automation system for services businesses that streamlines all of their client work in one place, doubling their profitability and help their people get back to doing the work they love. We're venture-backed with around 100 staff in three offices around the world - San Francisco, Denver and Wollongong, Australia.
- We choose to Care and Serve
- We have Drive and Integrity
- We seek Fulfillment through our work
Why you'll love working here:
- Get in on the ground floor of a growing company with a clear vision to scale in the Denver area!
- 360-degree views of the Rockies, city, and skyline from the 12th floor of a centrally located downtown office with a world-class gym and bicycle storage.
- Amazing benefits including fully covered individual healthcare, RTD EcoPass for convenient and environmentally conscious commutes, Friday social activities, and more!
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks, a plethora of caffeinated options, and Friday catered lunch, just don’t blame us if you gain a pound or two :)
- A great team that enjoys, and is passionate about the work that they do.
- Accelo is committed to hiring a diverse workforce as it helps us make better decisions, succeed faster, and better serve our global clients.