ThrivePass' purpose is to empower employees to thrive. Our holistic benefits suite is designed to support employee wellbeing throughout their lifecycle within an organization.
We value our employees, their contributions, and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly goals.
About the Role.
The purpose of this role is to help grow revenue and maintain broker and client relationships by supporting the sales team. A successful sales coordinator will have a deep understanding of benefits administration and how to communicate effectively across multiple teams internally and externally.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Coordinate new plan set up between Sales and Implementation Team
- Support Sales with RFP process
- Construct proposals and fee quotes as requested by Sales
- Create and maintain documentation for the ThrivePass security process
- Conduct regular follow up on outstanding proposals and fee quotes
- Support advisors, brokers, and clients with questions regarding new plan set up and current plans
- Manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Maintain current department forms for set up
- Work together with sales and marketing to develop and maintain marketing materials
- Work closely with brokers to strengthen and maintain relationships
- Keep current on all laws and regulations regarding benefits plans
- Complete other projects assigned by VP or Director
- 2-4 year’s experience as a sales coordinator or similar role
- Be professional and articulate in both verbal and written communication
- Be well-organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Be personable, motivated, and hardworking
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Ability to pay attention to detail and accuracy of work and maintain organized approach to responsibilities
- Flexibility to work outside standard working hours
- Ability to work well within a team
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.