Sales & Account Coordinator
Clove & Twine is a fast-growing startup that helps companies with all of their premium corporate gifting needs. Specializing in brand name products and selections of sustainable goods, we offer our household brand name clients a world-class service experience from sourcing products to creating beautiful gift boxes to send out to their recipients. In a world full of cheap promo products, we were born out of necessity and have turned the ‘cheap swag’ model upside down by offering products that companies really want to give, and recipients really want to receive. Not junk that ends in the recycle bin. We are driven by creating and nurturing relationships and the value of a thoughtful, beautiful gift.
We are seeking a positive, motivated, inbound Account Coordinator to support the Account Team in managing new & existing client accounts. The successful candidate will desire to develop business and build long term and valuable relationships with people and businesses. The focus of this position is to provide daily sales and account management support for multiple accounts and Account Managers as well as various support activities to help the team. You should be able to wear multiple hats and juggle multiple projects at once while prioritizing certain to-dos without dropping the ball on anything. Previous industry experience is a plus.
· Inbound phone, chat, and email-based support with prospects and customers
· Account support from initial contact through the successful delivery of orders
· Supplier management (e.g. creating P.O.s, communicating with suppliers, shipping logistics, etc.)
· Develop proposals in PowerPoint
· Understanding and knowing our product catalog to provide information and recommendations
· 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Proficient in Google Apps for Business
· Desire to become a valuable team member in a rapidly growing startup
· 1+ years of related work experience
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A positive, go-getter with a high attention to detail and high level of organization
- Highly collaborative
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountability for getting things done right
- Ability to juggle high standards, client needs, and competing priorities
- Patient and cheerful in the face of deadlines and time pressures
- Dedication to timeliness and deadlines, both internally at C&T and with client schedules
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity Leave
- Healthcare / vision insurance provided
- 401k program
- Two weeks off at the end of each year
- Novo nitro cold brew coffee & sparkling water on tap
- Competitive pay with room for growth
- Friendly and adventurous company culture.
- Zero tolerance for egos. We are not perfect, but we look out and care for each other
- Beautiful open floor plan office filled with lots of plants and sunlight. It’s a vibe.
- Dog-friendly office
- Discounts on remarkable gifts for friends and family
The salary for this position is $50k.
Early March 2023