As the Product Sales Specialist at Four Winds Interactive, you will be responsible for growing and expanding relationships with new and existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines. This individual will be focused on closing qualified opportunities referred by the Business Development Representative, Account Executive, or other sales personnel, while actively collaborating with these team members.
Reporting to the Field Sales Manager, the Product Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving sales quota in the assigned product lines, along with supporting the product-line success of an assigned team of sales associates.
- Supports the success of an assigned team of salespeople, including Account Executives, and Business Development Representatives.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when need ed, including support resources, team members, and management.
- Responds to the customer support requirements of the supported team, including account management and business development representatives, implementation and professional service personnel, and other sales and management res ources as needed.
- Works closely with Customer Success Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may be assigned to support a geography or one or more named account teams.
Accountabilities & Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned product sales quota.
- Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
- Achieves product growth targets in the assigned geography or account base.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum six years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or a record of achievement in the Account Executive position.
- Product certification or equivalent technical credential.
- Proficient in the following: PC/Mac, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Microsoft Suite.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.