Our team is looking for a Partner Manager to design and lead a partner ecosystem capable of improving product adoption, growing our market footprint, and – ultimately – driving top line revenue. Leading all aspects (strategy, recruitment, negotiation, enablement, performance, compliance) of our strategic partner program, you will play a highly visible role with significant long-term impact to the success and growth of our business.
While we’ve been in business for 30 years, we need someone who is comfortable with operating in an environment where processes and systems need development. That's where you come in. You should be able to set priorities and work cross-functionally, both internally and externally, to motivate and ensure our partners deliver. Above all, you will bring the expertise and passion to position EMS Software as the premier platform that enables smart work and learning environments.
- Design and execute our Partner Program, developing strong relationships with partner organizations, growing our market footprint, and driving revenue and growth
- Develop and quantify program performance objectives and partner performance metrics
- Build consensus between our team and external partners on objectives and strategy
- Relate partner business model and value proposition to EMS Software’s enterprise product
- Facilitate alignment between partner organizations and internal sales and marketing teams
- Manage relationship with external partners throughout the contract lifecycle, elevating issues as needed to support existing and future business development initiatives
- Cultivate and identify new opportunities in existing partner accounts
- 5 – 7 years in complex enterprise software developing a channel partner ecosystem
- Prior experience designing and executing customer-focused, revenue-generating partnerships across verticals and geography
- Understanding of partner business drivers, with demonstrated ability to engage and influence partner organizations, from sales and delivery through senior and executive management
- Clear and impactful written and verbal communication skills, capable of translating complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or a technical field
- Prior sales or account management experience, selling into Fortune 1,000 organizations
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
What We Value
- We do the right thing…for our customers, our company, and each other.
- We see around corners and into the future. We anticipate needs, thinking two steps or even twenty-two steps ahead.
- We value diversity. We are inclusive, valuing a variety of perspectives.
- We work together to get it done. We are a team - we accomplish more by working together than as individuals.
- We take our work seriously, not ourselves. We have fun, celebrate our victories, and enjoy each other's company.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce, supporting integrity in the workplace and an inclusive and entrepreneurial environment.