Manager, Sales Development at Conga
Manager of Sales Development
The Manager of Sales Development Outbound General Commercial SDR team. The primary responsibility of this role is to fully manage a team to hit monthly opportunity creation goals through engaging with various prospects and customers. This person will be a passionate, results-driven self-starter responsible for the full life cycle of our sales process. This member of our team will have the freedom and the expectation to be innovative in how they sell and scale the sales development function for our Sales team.
- Build and manage a team of Outbound SDRs selling solutions.
- Work with other sales leaders and marketing to define & build client-tailored messaging
- Manage and coordinate the tactical and strategic direction of sales development representatives engaged in promoting Conga solutions.
- Strong mentoring and adherence to set Conga best practices and methodologies.
- Upgrade current sales techniques or procedures based on team performance and new selling techniques.
- Achieve pipeline creation at or above stated quota and goals.
- Monitor, support and coach sales development representatives with cold calling, prospecting, follow-up calls and booking meetings.
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- BS/BA required, degree in Business preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in software sales; prior experience cold calling and creating pipeline for a SaaS software team.
- Successfully mastered the following skills: Sales Management, aggressive cold/warm calling, and prospecting.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills; ability to communicate effectively with multiple senior management and C-level contacts
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- 2+ years of experience managing and growing lead gen teams
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Excellent follow up skills and professionalism
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and motivate a team.
- Management of pipelines, territories, forecasting and processes.
- Experience with coaching and mentoring
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.The pay range for this position in Colorado is minimum $113,320.00 per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Conga's internal or external careers site.