Inside Sales Representative at LogRhythm
Inside Sales Representative
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
Who we are looking for:
LogRhythm is seeking an Inside Sales Representative (ISR). As an Inside Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to sell a Next-Gen SIEM solution that is redefining the way enterprise organizations are protecting their network. Our innovative technology, positive industrywide reputation, collaborative culture and exceptional leadership all combine to put the right person in a position to achieve tremendous success.
The ISR will focus primarily on winning sub-$50,000 transactions. The right person for this role will understand how to navigate sales cycles while working collaboratively with Enterprise and SME segment sales teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a customer focus, exceptional communication skills, and has the ability to work professionally with individuals inside and outside the company.
- Execute and/or supervise end-to-end sales activities, including prospecting, lead follow-up, opportunity qualification, setting meetings.
- Conduct and execute quarterly business plans with focus on delivering targets.
- Create and develop new programs and campaigns in conjunction with Marketing and Sales.
- Support Enterprise and SME segment sales growth through great collaboration, energy and activity with Field Sales teams.
- At least 1+ years of selling and developing qualified lead in the technology space
- Proven track record of exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $50k-60k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
- LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Created:/ Revised Date: August 25, 2021
- Reporting to: - Director, Inside Sales
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Exempt
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.