Inside Sales Representative at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Inside Sales Representative
As an Inside Sales Representative you'll be representing both cloud and data center infrastructure products and will be the daily contact for customers reselling the Arrow ECS line card across all hardware, software and services offerings.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing the overall account relationship by providing strategic service and support to assigned customer base. Maximize margins, gain market share, add new business, and drive value added solution selling.
- Defining critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, planning strategy and developing all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges
- Ensuring customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services
- Functioning as key liaison between Arrow ECS and customers to build and establish long-term business partnerships.
- Responsible for Sales Excellence through the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory.
- Sell and drive Solutions Selling within the approved account level strategy. Requires knowledge of competitive landscape in the market and the ability to make sales decisions based on that information.
- Owns the customer interface for important Credit and Financial Information as well as coordination of all available resources and support functions.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive quarterly business reviews (QBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer service, and ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow. The annual On Target Earnings (OTE) potential for this position is approximately $72,000 to $88,000
What We Are Looking For:
- 2-4 years of experience in information technology and distribution industries
- Sales experience preferred
- Proficiency in sales tracking systems such as SalesForce.com and Oracle preferred
- Systems savvy, ability to adapt quickly
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, advanced Excel skills (VLookup, Macros, etc.)
- Ability to build influential relationships
- Innovative self-starters who are willing to challenge the status quo
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external resources to generate results
- Strong communication, negotiating and organization skills
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Hunter mentality
- Ability to work independently
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$29.90 - $42.31
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:• December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.• All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.