Inside Sales Representative - Arrow Capital Solutions at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Our next Inside Sales Representative will require consultative and strategic selling skills as well as technical expertise to aid in selling, developing and managing a portfolio of vendor partners. This includes existing partners and prospects within the assigned territory through a phone, email and face-to-face contact. Take this opportunity to set the foundation for an impactful career by becoming a part of a Fortune 110 company!
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage the overall account relationship by providing strategic service and support to assigned customer base.
- Maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value added solution selling.
- Working with internal and external resources, provide customer service often facilitating work of others in quoting, fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing engineering support, and trouble shooting other customer problems.
- Function as key liaison between suppliers and customers to build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow.
- Responsible for Sales Excellence through the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory.
- Sell and drive Solutions Selling within the approved account level strategy.
- Requires knowledge of competitive landscape in the market and the ability to make sales decisions based on that information.
- Responsible for on-going Sales Support activities for the quote to contract process.
- Owns the customer interface for backend Quality processes.
- Owns the customer interface for important Credit & Financial Information as well as coordination of all available resources and support functions.
- Job is to manage customer experience and relationship.
- As owner of the overall customer Quote to Order sales objectives, set strategy for the quote to contract process, coordinate resources and processing of customer quotations (Planning Quotes, credit approval, document, delivery), negotiate pricing and Quote mark up (owns strategy and application) and notify customer of all/any adjustment
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2-year degree and equivalent related experience
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Highly effective verbal and written communications skills
- Driven individual with financial savviness
- Leasing/Financing background is a plus
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)