Inside Sales Manager - Strategic Accounts at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Inside Sales Manager - Strategic Accounts
What You'll Be Doing:
- The Manager, Customer Project oversees the strategic and sales objectives for their teams; creates tactical solutions to meet/exceed objectives.
- Actively enhances team through recruiting, hiring and creating personnel development plans.
- Identifies and nurtures high potential talent; plans succession for team and strategically partners with larger organization to build a talent pipeline for positions outside of immediate team.
- Monitors process, progress and results. Sets the team direction and priorities; accountable for team performance.
- Serve as the point person for sales team for strategy opportunities, problem resolution and escalated issues. Drives large deals for their team; negotiates aggressively in the deal process. Keeps both excellence in customer service and company profitability in mind during decision making processes.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Develops sales team to accurately enter & manage opportunities.
- Ensures information in the Opportunity Manager system is accurate and up-to-date.
- Reviews information consistently; actively manages opportunities.
- Measures performance against goals and evaluates results.
- Holds team accountable for the information in Opportunity Manager and provides course correction when necessary.
- Educate partners how to register opportunities and transact business with Arrow & vendor. Serve as subject matter expert on Arrow and vendor tools and processes.
What We Are Looking For:
3-5 years of related experience including, but not limited to:
- Leading a team responsible for creating selling opportunities within specified strategic customer accounts
- Experience with Aerospace and Defense customers strongly preferred
- Experience quoting complex drawings
- Experience working with electronics distribution in complex major accounts
- Building influential internal and external relationships
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (E Dry Creek Rd)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:• December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.• All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.