Home Buyer Consultant at Evolve Vacation Rental
The Home Buyer Consultant (HBC) provides an in-depth consultation to homeowners who are looking for, or are in the process of purchasing, a vacation rental property. They will be expected to provide detailed information about vacation rental markets, the industry, and Evolve’s services.
HBCs require a strong balance of analytical and sales skills. You will be expected to provide direct investment advice to prospective homeowners from the earliest stages of their property search through their entire closing process. You will also educate the homeowners on the value of Evolve’s services. The right candidate for this position is eager to be part of a new team within the company that’s pioneering a unique service within the industry. This candidate will play a key role in helping build the fastest growing, and soon to be largest, managed service in vacation rental, while also having an opportunity to grow their career!
- Provide an optimal end-to-end experience for prospective homeowners, from new inquiry to helping find a property that will meet their goals
- Navigate a high volume of leads in a fast-paced, high-velocity environment
- Provide detailed in-depth market analysis and rental income projections
- Facilitate introductions to preferred real estate agents and local service providers in order to help prospective owners purchase a property
- Prioritize a high volume of tasks, emails and scheduled calls
- Analyze and communicate quantitative data while on the phone
- Be influential in guiding homeowners to choose Evolve for their rental management services
- Handle objections and determine product-market fit while helping homeowners have a clear understanding of our services
- Maintain a large sales pipeline of early, mid and late-stage opportunities
- Manage sales activities within our CRM (Salesforce) including processing leads, tracking, and reporting
- 2+ years sales experience strongly preferred
- Real estate experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven phone-based selling success is a plus
- Adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Professional and articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- A goal oriented, competitive mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.