- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy and work within the business development team to execute GTM Plays and partner programs.
- Refine and execute partner programs in support of meeting sales and customer care objectives that include partner-sourced ARR, conversion rates, and Net ARR retention.
- Deliver partner training and enablement activities to improve the quality of sales motions as measured by improved conversion rates and ARR generated from partner-sourced leads.
- Support partner-sourced sales engagements through managing deal registrations, partner-sourced leads, and related forecasting activities.
Who You Are
- 3+ years in B2B information security; managed detection and response, endpoint detection and response, and/or security operations
- 7+ years of experience as a B2B sales and business development professional.
- Ability to incorporate excellent analytical and communication skills with solid business acumen.
- Experienced in working across sales, customer success, marketing, and customer operations teams to achieve shared revenue goals.
- A connector at heart, a natural leader with the desire to help others achieve their goals through mutual alignment and trust.
Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness stipend
- Phone reimbursement