Field Sales Representative, Services - Central U.S., Remote
This Field Sales position offers a unique opportunity in a Service Selling environment for our Central U.S. territory. Services include Installation, Optimization, Expertise on Demand, and MSSP/MSP services. This position is the main point of contact for VARs in the Central region. Hunter mentality is required in order to join this aggressive sales team. Applicants must be highly motivated and able to present strategic sales plans to management.
Candidates will be considered from a number of remote locations in close proximity to a major airport.
What You Will Be Doing
- Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory. Develop key relationships and plan strategy to ensure a strong foundation for solution selling. Build relationships with key stakeholders within Arrow, the VAR community, and Supplier community
- Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who determine potential design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges.
- Must be able to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow. Ability to lead regular Quarterly Business Reviews with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities. Requires experience interacting and owning relationships with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment.
- Must be able to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews, as well as present and implement strategic plans to grow sales and improve customer service.
- Experience creating demand for Arrow services. Ability to work with sales teams and engineers to help our customers understand the full scope of Arrow’s portfolio of professional services.
- Requires proficiency in sales tracking systems such as SalesForce.com, Oracle Establish.
- This job profile requires participation in a sales commission plan. The commission will be tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What We Are Looking For
MUST BE an aggressive Hunter, experienced in selling services and communicating the value proposition to customers at the C-level.
- Experience with VAR relationships
- Innovative self-starters who are willing to challenge the status quo.
- Proven ability to articulate complex strategies and able to execute on them.
- Salesforce proficiency
- Cloud sales experience preferred
- Travel required - up to 50%
What's In It For You
- Base salary plus exceptional commission opportunity
- At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)