Enterprise Senior Customer Success Manager at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for an Enterprise Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team!
Greenhouse is the world’s fastest-growing enterprise talent acquisition suite - and our Customer Success team is a primary driver of that growth. We are strategic partners to our customers and help them drive and adopt talent acquisition and recruiting best practices within their organizations.
You'll be the owner of ongoing consultative relationships and the face of Greenhouse throughout the entire customer journey - from pre-sales, to implementation and ongoing optimization.
- A proud advocate – you will be the voice of our customers, while remaining compassionate, responsive, inventive, and effective
- A collaborator – you thrive on working with a team of cross-functional partners (Account Management, Support, Product, Professional Services, Engineering, etc) through renewals, key engagements, and customer achievements
- An educator – you're a coach to customers on structured hiring practices, workflows, and Greenhouse's product suite
- A trusted subject matter specialist – you will learn the ins-and-outs of our product and are creative and inventive in finding solutions to our customer’s toughest challenges
- An entrepreneur – you're excited to manage a book of business like your own company, continuously elevating processes, philosophies, and methodologies
- Provide strategic direction for clients on Greenhouse products and within their fields of expertise. Achieve full fluency in substantial industry trends and topics to advise customer leaders from various functions
- Illustrate business value by defining clear metrics and proof points for all customer engagements (implementation goals, business reviews, etc)
- Demonstrate thought leadership and be a valued internal resource across sales, marketing, product, and engineering
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and become an extension of the customer’s team. Successfully establish relationships wide and high throughout the organization
- Establish and grow relationships throughout the organization- from weekly syncs with day-to-day users, to business reviews with C-suite executives
- Utilize data to provide product and strategy recommendations. Communicate critical customer concerns and use understanding of vertical or product trends to provide recommendations and influence talent strategy
- Develop a vision that motivates others to achieve their goals. Lead innovation within, and in addition to primary role through projects and initiatives
- Identify complex upsell opportunities and work with Sales and Expansions teams to assist in renewing and expanding Enterprise customer contracts. Conduct strategic account planning to prioritize opportunities and customer goals
- Orchestrate success by working closely with internal teams to deliver value for customers, solve complex problems, and improve internal processes
- Use learning and development budget to further educate yourself, learn a new skill, or upgrade an existing one
- Experience in Customer Success as Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, or similar role
- Background managing complex, global Enterprise accounts
- Formal or informal project management expertise
- Experience collaborating with and orchestrating a large cross-functional account team
- Background in SaaS, a plus
- Background in HR or Talent Acquisition, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $82,000 - $110,000.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page
**We are a distributed company and do our best work where it works best for us - as individuals and as teams. At this time, all employees are working remotely due to COVID-19.**
Our Talent Acquisition (TA) team at Greenhouse has recently been notified of a phishing scam targeting candidates applying for our open roles. Scammers have been posing as hiring managers and recruiters in an effort to access candidates’ personal and financial information. Please note that any communication from our hiring teams at Greenhouse regarding a job opportunity will only be made by a Greenhouse employee with an @greenhouse.io email address. We would never ask you as part of our interview process to provide personal or financial information, including but not limited to your social security number, online account passwords, credit card numbers, passport information and other related banking information. If you believe you’ve been a victim of a phishing attack, please mark the communication as “spam” and alert us right away at [email protected].