We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for an Account Director, Enterprise to join our team!
Our Account Management organization is in charge of driving customer retention, growth and expansion opportunities, and continued product optimization and adoption. As an Account Director, you will own the renewals and upselling of new products into our rapidly growing ecosystem of customers.
You will ensure a premium experience for our customers by understanding their business objectives and motivating change in their organization. In addition, you’ll partner with our Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Finance teams to streamline workflows and communication processes within Greenhouse.Who will love this job
- A strategic hunter – you thrive in a dynamic environment, and clearly see the full picture of an account, always recommending the best solution for both customers and Greenhouse that ultimately drives revenue
- A thoughtful mediator – you're consultative, receptive, and authentic through tough situations and hard-to-close negotiations
- A collaborative teammate – you love working with others and rely on strong partnerships to achieve the best outcomes for our customers
- A problem solver – you're not afraid to test, iterate, and chip in ideas when it comes to solutions. You roll with the punches and can adapt, but are excited to be a part of the fix
- Effectively manage a book of business of our most strategic accounts
- Drive consensus across multiple stakeholders (internal and external) to achieve business outcomes
- Build strategic account plans that map out expansion and other upsell opportunities
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted renewals and expansions to meet quota objectives
- Partner with Customer Success Managers and leverage product expertise to solution for a customer’s pain points
- Position yourself as a strategic partner to key stakeholders and champions within named accounts
- Diagnose and mitigate churn risk clearly and own resolution strategies, advising sales leadership on ideal resolutions wherever appropriate
- Be an active participant in building and improving internal operational processes
- Be located in ET time zone, or be willing to relocate to this time zones.
- 2+ years of experience working with executive stakeholders in enterprise accounts
- 3+ years experience in sales
- 2+ year experience in consulting or research is a plus
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience solution for complex problems, often outside of your direct control
- Ability to lead complex negotiations with multiple, cross-functional customer executives
- Deep understanding of Customer Success principles
- A consultative approach to problem solving, and ability to manage customer expectations
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**