Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We’re committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
Conga Professional Services Team is hiring! We are looking for talented and experienced individuals like you to join us as we continue our amazing revenue operations growth journey. We have a dynamic culture that encourages entrepreneurship and teamwork. Take a minute to read and listen to our CEO Noel Goggin. Our product strategy is compelling and led by Grant Peterson. We continue to grow both organically and by acquisition. You might want to read about our deepening artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) capabilities. We have offices around the globe and significant remote work force. Check out our cool Broomfield, Colorado office. This position can be based out of any of our Corporate locations in San Mateo, CA; Broomfield, CO; Bozeman, MT; Indianapolis, IN, Des Moines, IA; or open to remote anywhere in the US.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Conga is seeking an experienced Director, Services Sales for our Services organization that includes Professional services and AMS to sell services in salesforce.com-based Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), revenue and rebate management, and other related solutions. The ideal candidate will work closely with Conga License sales executives and Customers in developing and then selling a robust implementation plan.
- Lead, develop and retain a Services sales team dedicated to customer experience and building partnerships with internal teams
- Delivers total bookings through team leadership and leading selected strategic deals
- Expert in sales of services working on complex and strategic enterprise deals
- Ability to estimate large custom deals, understanding the nature of delivery to position specific roles/responsibilities to a customer. and explain key risks and pitfalls (delivery thought leadership)
- Ability to negotiate and build customer relationships at multiple levels of an organization (Business, legal, sales, sales ops, IT, etc.)
- Understands deal financials and aligns deals to achieve team goals
- Understands Conga services offerings & full QTC (Quote to Cash) product suite (training will be provided)
- Ability to leverage previous consulting and/or delivery experience to set up the deal for long term delivery success
- Able to suggest process efficiency measures company wide
- Extensive knowledge of the wider SF ecosystem (people & companies) and maintains personal contacts in the same. Keeps abreast on latest innovations in SaaS space
- Works on highly complex deals that require in-depth understanding of customer's requirements, situation and long term strategic & transformational goals
- Focus on creating value for customer's organization and articulating the same
- Ability to network into customer's full spectrum of cross-functional teams and ability to hold strategic discussions with C-suite staff. Utilizes conversational opportunities to position 'Value' and 'TCO/ROI/Payback Period' and positioning Conga as a long-term partner to customer
- Leads one or several internal team improvement initiatives
- Ability to collaborate and drive a deal internally in Conga across multiple organizations (sales, legal, finance, delivery and delivery ops) to completion
- Acts independently in determining deal strategy and positioning. Capable of supervising activities of other team members
- Supervision by manager limited to relaying on updates to strategy at a deal level and any associated risks. Supervision required only when escalations are in place
- 5 years’ experience leading a Services Sales team at a SaaS company
- Track record of delivering total bookings with appropriate profitability
- Proven ability to motivate and focus a team and to develop individuals
- Ability to evaluate and develop existing teams and reshape as necessary while mentoring and inspiring individuals
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationship with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, product and engineering teams, legal, technical, finance, sale and marketing experts
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to aggressively manage a sales situation and achieve positive outcomes
- Must be willing to travel to customer locations, as needed
- Must have valid work authorization
Come join our growing team! You'll have great opportunities to grow, learn and make an impact. We move fast, act decisively, and celebrate our progress along the way. We offer a fun and casual environment, great benefits, and a team to help you be set up for success.
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general salary target for this position in Colorado is $ 191,588 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase (or decrease) depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.