Director of Enterprise Sales - West at Udemy
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:20 a.m. (MST) on Monday, April 26, 2021
Udemy for Business is the leading online training solution for high-growth companies, global organizations and public sector organizations -- and we’re growing like crazy. We’re helping organizations large and small around the globe solve the critical skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it’s the latest technology, marketing & sales, HR, professional & personal development skills and more. And we’re just getting started.
The Director of Enterprise Sales - West, based in San Francisco, will play an active role as a member of the Enterprise - Americas sales leadership team and is responsible for leading sales teams in the Western United States. In this role, you will as well as overseeing the daily and long-term goals of their team and the overall business. In this role, you will often be responsible for setting and adjusting sales goals based on deep knowledge of our customers with your analytical mindset. Additionally you will be responsible for training, coaching and mentoring your field Enterprise Sales team as well as collaborating with additional internal/external partners at all levels and various locations.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Lead a team of West area Regional Directors, as well as a Western AE team focused on positioning and selling our solutions to enterprise accounts (5k+ employees).
- Drive top-line revenue growth through new customer acquisition and solution expansion within our existing account base.
- Own and manage team forecast and pipeline opportunity development and reporting for the West teams.
- Develop, coach and lead your team to perform at a high level.
- Connect with and influence customers and prospects at the senior leadership level.
- Establish strategic plans and objectives to drive desired business growth.
- Partner with internal UFB teams to drive market growth and team performance, including related sales, marketing and support resources.
- Develop and manage talent pipeline to drive team growth.
- Travel requirements 40% of the time.
We're excited about you because you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in successful sales leadership targeting Enterprise commercial accounts; leading sales leaders and individual contributors.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and grow sales professionals and sales leaders, maximizing performance and exceeding team goals.
- Experience developing and executing regional sales plans and forecasts, addressing new customer acquisition and existing customer growth.
- Creativity and proficiency in supporting sales cycles, including “top of funnel” prospecting activity, opportunity qualification, developing joint close plans, negotiating and closing sales, and driving upsells.
- Proven effectiveness working across functional teams.
- SaaS Human Capital/Talent Management software experience, a plus.
Compensation: Ranges from $280,000 - $310,000 (uncapped OTE with Accelerators) + Equity + Benefits (See below)
- Eligibility: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Udemy’s benefit programs.
- Health Plans: Medical, dental, and vision coverage (100% coverage for employee-only).
- HSA/FSA/Commuter: Pre-tax savings/spending plans available; generous HSA employer contributions for those enrolled in the HDHP medical plan.
- Life/Disability: Employer-paid life insurance (supplemental available), in addition to short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement: Access to 401(k) with annual employer contribution.
- Wellbeing: Corporate memberships for meditation and mindfulness, therapy and coaching, financial planning, primary care, telehealth, health advocacy, parent/newborn support, and employee discounts.
- Education: Free access to the entire course library on the Udemy and Udemy for Business platforms; annual stipend for external learning beginning at six months of employment.
- Charitable Matching Program: Employer match of monetary contributions to eligible nonprofits and charities that carry a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- Vacation: 15 days per year of Paid Time Off for hourly; flexible Discretionary Time Off for salaried.
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks of leave at 100% pay for parents who take time off from work following the date of birth, adoption, or foster placement beginning at six months of employment; this amount is in addition to pregnancy-disability benefits at 100% pay, if applicable.
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays throughout the year; during COVID-19, Udemy also provides roughly one “Wellness Day” per month while working from home.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Adds More than $1 Billion To Its Valuation in New Funding Round
Udemy’s Workplace Learning Tool Just Surpassed $100M in ARR
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description