Director, Business Development at Housecall Pro
Housecall Pro is currently fully remote, although we are excited to introduce a hybrid work model in 2021 that will allow for a combination of both remote and in-office work. We are open to candidates in San Diego or Denver, or those planning to move there.
At Housecall Pro, we're committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by providing solutions that support their paths to success. Our core SaaS software platform runs all aspects of a home services business, including scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. Housecall Pro will be there to help these businesses that keep America’s homes working navigate the transition to technology adoption.
Housecall Pro was founded in 2013 and has raised over $50M in venture capital funding to date. With over 200 employees in the US, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
The role: Director, Business Development
Our Strategic Partnership programs are in the early stages, which means we are looking for someone that can not only manage and work strategically with high profile partners, but also help define and scale the partnership program.
Our Director, Business Development will play a key role in building foundational components of activating and onboarding our new partners. You will nurture relationships with our partners that will be long lasting and result in increases to sales targets from both existing and new partners.
Types of partnership may include any organization with a network or access to our customer audience. This includes, but not limited to, manufactures, suppliers, distributors, home warranty companies, franchisors, success groups, affiliates, influencers, etc.
Salary Grade: 19; $100,000 - $125,000 base per year
Bonus: + 15 - 20% bonus
What you’ll be doing:
- Directly manage existing partners to strategically maintain and grow participation and revenue.
- Manage a team (you + 1) to support the success of all BD partnerships.
- Define economics to sustainably (and profitably) scale a variety of different partnership types. This includes customer discounts, partner rebates, territory /dealer incentives, affiliate payouts, etc…
- Work collaboratively with the Product team to define and roll-out new partner integrations.
- Negotiate access to partner network lists and work with sales leadership to launch outbound sales campaigns.
- Conduct webinars and present demos to drive new enrollments and qualified sales leads.
- Plan, attend and manage partner events (virtual and in-person when travel restrictions lift)
- Drive product adoption of new and existing features to strengthen retention and customer value.
- Work with the sales team to define partner scripting and allocation of qualified leads.
- Collaborate with the analytics team to build Partner Marketing dashboards and use data to forecast, track and report on key performance metrics.
- 3+ years experience in account management and partner growth
- Proven track record of onboarding and strategically growing partnerships
- Strong ability to work functionally and collaboratively with partners
- Experience developing marketing collateral, email campaigns, and other communication strategies to drive engagement and new enrollments.
Why Housecall Pro
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - Champion the Pro to Success.
- We save our home service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their homeowner customers.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- We have fun at work. Really.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K)
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed (unlimited) paid time off.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.