Director of Account Management
Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Wurk want to meet you! Wurk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus their energies on making social change in the world in which we live.
Wurk is looking for a top-tier Head of Account Management to lead our growing AM team. The right candidate will embody an entrepreneurial spirit and have a proven track-record of leading a team that can produce results. We're looking for candidates that are excited by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup environment, actively developing and refining the team strategy with a metrics based process, and scaling our team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in account management and/or sales in a SaaS or Software company
- Experience building an enterprise scale customer retention strategy
- Experience managing forecasting and revenue tracking
- Managing teams for at least 2 years
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a growing team
- Proactive, positive mentality
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical product aspects to non-tech savvy and tech savvy customers
- Natural relationship builder
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Product Demonstrations
- Client prospecting
- Salesforce CRM
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen and be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading industry.
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Downtown Denver in the gorgeous ballpark neighborhood
- Do you love dogs? So do we! (We’re dog-friendly!)
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Reap the benefits of self-managed PTO, and access to exciting industry events
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Eligibility to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment
Due to our small size and the abundance of Denver-based applicants in this 2% unemployment market (and the fact that this is a strictly on-site role), we will not be facilitating relocation and will only be contacting local talent at this time. If you live in Denver and want to work in the heart of the city, we want to meet you!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
**No external recruiters**