Customer Success Manager, Scaled at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help our Scaled/SMB customers transform the way they hire!
Our Customer Success Managers mentor customers on Greenhouse best practices to achieve their hiring goals. For our Scaled customers, this is done through a team approach, where CSM’s run regular programming (e.g. office hours and training sessions) as well as handle customer inquiries via email related to product strategy.Who will love this job
- A proud advocate – you will be the voice of our customers while remaining, compassionate, responsive, inventive, and effective
- A teacher – you will help customers learn and navigate the product and inspire confidence on the way to hiring enlightenment
- A helper – you can easily smooth bumpy roads and have a knack for winning hearts and minds
- A trusted subject matter specialist – you will learn the ins-and-outs of our product and are creative and inventive in finding solutions for our customers
- An excellent teammate – you are not only focused on detail, but can see the “big picture” and provide ideas to elevate the team and our processes
- Provide strategic guidance alongside your teammates to our customers by demonstrating knowledge of products, services, and methodologies, ensuring customer happiness and engagement
- Facilitate and lead group customer training sessions via video on a regular basis
- Serve as a trusted partner, advocating internally for customer needs and feature requests to Greenhouse’s internal Support, Product, Engineering, and Sales teams
- Work closely with our Expansions team to ensure our customers continue long-term partnerships with Greenhouse
- Collaborate with high-profile and fast-growing companies to revolutionize their hiring processes
- Hands-on customer-facing experience
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle opposing priorities
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, tell us in your cover letter why you’d be a phenomenal fit for this role
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $60,000 to $77,000.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**