Customer Success Associate at CircleCI
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Associate to join the Customer Success Team where you will be responsible for the success and long-term growth of our customers. In this role, you will be the main point of contact for questions and requests for assistance that our customers register in our support ticketing system. The Customer Success Associate role is a perfect role for someone who has some technical expertise, loves helping customers solve problems, maximize the value they receive from our solutions, and can drive adoption through scalable efforts.
The Customer Success Team at CircleCI plays a pivotal role with our customers. The team is responsible for ensuring customers are getting value from our platform and helping to identify ways we can help a customer solve business problems. You’ll act as a trusted advisor and ambassador for CircleCI.
In terms of growth, we strongly believe in the continued development of each new hire. In joining the Customer Success Team, you’ll join a community that believes in development and promotion from within and as a rapidly expanding business, there are a lot of opportunities for progression.What you’ll do:
- Work closely with customers to help them resolve issues
- Drive the adoption and growth of CircleCI with a focus on providing insights and information that will aid the customer in their experience with CircleCI
- Understand the technical and business challenges of our customers and advise them on how to best use the CircleCI solution.
- Achieve high satisfaction scores on customer surveys delivered to the client post case resolution
- Be the voice of the customer as you partner with engineering, marketing, product and sales to deliver best-in-class customer experience
- 1+ years B2B sales or sales development, customer success, or account management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management with the ability to balance multiple deliverables while working in a high volume environment
- Technical mindset and passion to learn about software development, cloud environments, and interacting with developers
- Growth mindset, intellectually curious and ambitious with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Experience with tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Gainsight, and Outreach. Savvy with navigating multiple systems and data analysis.
- Ability to manage and maintain a high volume of customers
- Startup experience a plus
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and cover letter describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open-source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, Linkedin, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.