Customer Care Sales Consultant at Hear.com
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a Customer Care Sales Consultant to further strengthen our Sales team here in our Denver, Colorado office.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Provide our patients with detailed phone consultations
- Develop individual solutions based on the requirements of the customer
- Provide knowledge and in-depth advice for hearing loss and hearing aids
- Schedule appointments with customers and our partner providers
- 1-3 years of experience in healthcare sales or healthcare environment
- Experience treating patients in an outpatient setting (preferred)
- Previous experience as Licensed Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist, Speech Pathologist, or Social Worker with an active license (a plus)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives