About Quantum MetricQuantum Metric was conceived with a challenging goal: empower organizations to maximize their customers' experience and value by simplifying data science exploration through machine intelligence and Big Data."We are radically changing the way organizations understand how users interact with their digital presence."
As users of analytics, we know that there's an overwhelming amount of data, that the search for meaning can be exhausting, and the configuration demand is distracting. We wanted to walk away from CXM with that "So that's how we improve our business" feeling, and we couldn't find a product on the market to get us there. So we built Quantum Metric to tell us where customers struggle and the value of that opportunity, all without having to be a slave to software configuration. We set out to teach software to understand the value of products, services, and customers.
Emphasis on Innovation
QM is defined by our innovation first culture - an environment that rewards creative problem solving and rapid decision making. We encourage our team to be bold. Our open culture keeps everyone informed and allows people to move around and solve the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to develop new products, constantly iterating and improving.
About the Role
As a Solutions Engineer at Quantum Metric, you will be responsible for providing world class pre-sales technical support to the sales team. Working directly with customers you will be the subject matter expert on customer experience management and QM. You will be responsible for delivering product demonstrations that directly address customer pain and emphasize QM’s industry-leading CXM solutions. During the sales cycle, you will lead the proof of concepts, demonstrating Quantum Metric’s ability to meet and exceed customer requirements, often in the customer’s production environment.
- Onsite in Denver, CO, and possible travel up to 10%.
- 2+ years in a technical, customer facing role.
- Prior sales-related experience is a strong plus.
- The atmosphere of a startup is energizing to you, and you understand how to thrive in an environment where change is constant and obstacles need to be overcome with optimism, creativity and teamwork.
- You are articulate, thoughtful, professional, organized, concise, humble and accountable.
- Your motivation to succeed in this job aligns with your personal and professional ambitions, going beyond the huge financial upside alone.
- Knowledge of website frameworks, components, and concepts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers.
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities and clients concurrently.
- Highly coachable with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional.
- History of working at start-ups is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment.
- Experience/understanding of native/hybrid mobile apps is a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of analytical tools such as Adobe, Google, etc.
- Experience with other CXM vendors is a plus.
Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf