Here at Travelers Haven, we empower people to feel at home anywhere their lives take them. We are a full-service housing firm that helps individuals, businesses and organizations with traveling professionals find housing that works for them. We combine industry-leading software and inspired minds to connect thousands of traveling professionals to find housing that meets all their individual needs.
Together We Thrive. We hire talented people that thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, where every day brings a new challenge. Imagine a place without red tape, decisions are made, and your voice is heard. You are quickly able to see your hard work take root and impact is made. You are passionate, ambitious, and determined for success. If you've been searching for an opportunity to help shape the future of corporate housing, we want to talk to you! Come thrive with us.
Hiring rate/range: $45,000 - $47,000 annually
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
We are seeking an individual committed to providing excellent customer service to our external clients, properties, and vendors. When joining the Client Success department we expect you to manage and oversee the quality and customer satisfaction of a traveler's stay from move-in to move-out. This position is a wonderful opportunity to gain multiple skill sets and grow with a client-focused company.
Essential job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate with internal and external partners to ensure that all customer requests and maintenance work orders are completed efficiently.
- Coordinate customers’ service requirements with other appropriate departments as necessary to ensure a red carpet experience for all guests.
- Interact with clients and guests to provide information in response to customer service inquires.
- Build and establish relationships with external contacts such as property management, as well as internal team members, to communicate clients' requests, progress of work orders, and any other information pertinent to the guest's stay.
- Work with colleagues in a respectful and collaborative way to help build a strong team with a guest focus.
- Provide organization and consistency with extreme attention to detail on all data-entry and paperwork received.
- Assist with customer accounts with relevant information as required for data management.
- Act as a liaison between client and area markets, communities, and supply partners.
- Assist with the preparation of client reports.
- Provide back up support for e-mail and phone communications.
- Review all pictures of each apartment for discrepancies and lockboxes locations for accuracy.
- Support AMs in achieving their monthly close goal targets by completing tasks in a timely manner.
- First point of contact for all service tickets or move in issues, flagging escalations for the account manager.
- Improve accountability for results and accuracy amongst the AMs/Clients for arrivals and departures.
- Communicate to sales and other internal teams within 48 hours of move-in if any documentation is missing or incomplete.
- One to two weeks of on-call participation required per year
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent follow-through and follow-up
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to professionally interact with customers, residents, and guests.
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Able to develop specific goals and plan to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work
- Proactive and takes initiative in seeking opportunities for improvements and to provide support and assistance
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- 3+ years customer service experience via both phone and email
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Intermediate user of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Hospitality experience is preferred but not required
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. Here’s what we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental insurance
- 401k plan
- Unpaid flex time
- Life Insurance
- On-site gym
- Employee Assistance Program
- Deeply discounted hotel rates
- Regular team-building events and outings
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Arcade games, golf simulator, and more
- Collaborative workspaces with adjustable sit-stand desks
- Breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains and Downtown Denver
- Company Paid Parking