We are looking for a highly organized extrovert. If you have contemplated becoming a professional mascot and have a color-coded sock drawer, then this role would be perfect for you. We are looking for someone to ignite and build a successful sales and marketing channel by interfacing with our growing list of partners to educate, evangelize, and accelerate sales. You will need to work directly with partners to strategize, define, and execute online and offline marketing programs to move the revenue needle. You will exercise your creativity by creating channel enablement content; you will unleash your energy at partner conferences and events; and you will make your finance teacher proud by reporting on KPIs.
Our fast-moving culture demands that you can not only figure out what needs to be done but drive it to completion. We enable smart, critical thinkers to make quick decisions and move quickly. You are free to create, innovate and transform the business. This is an awesome opportunity for somebody who wants to take on new exciting challenges and a leadership role.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in working with a range of partners – Fulfillment, SI, MSP, Outsourcer, ISV and Resellers
- 5+ years direct sales and channel account SaaS selling experience where you grew channel ARR from nothing to millions
- Familiarity with telecommunications Master Agents and sub-agents
- Advanced understanding of telecommunications products and network capabilities
- Ability to travel approximately 25%