Channel Development Representative at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
This Channel Development Rep is responsible for discovering, progressing, and closing new business opportunities in assigned territories and driving revenue in the assigned territory by effectively utilizing business partners. The Channel Development Rep is required to uncover and qualify new sales opportunities through a high level of touch points such as phone calls, email and social selling activities.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Identifying end customer opportunities, and working with, engaging, and/or leading a team including Sales Operations, Business Partners, Influencers and others as appropriate.
- Outbound calling to Arrow partners and target partners to uncover secureworks opportunities
- Articulating business issues, advising customers on the latest industry trends and technology solutions, and recommending secureworks products, services, and solutions that solve the business problems.
- Remaining current on secureworks products/services/solutions, selling techniques, productivity tools, competitive offerings and approaches and the customer territory, organization and decision makers.
- Completing sales certifications as directed by management.
- Regular pipelining and forecasting.
- Driving incremental revenue into new and existing cloud partners through ArrowSphere.
- Utilizing PowerBI and other Arrow systems and collaborating with Arrow Cloud Account Managers (CAM’s), Arrow Account Managers (AM’s) and Key Account Executives (KAEs) to identify target partners and segments for joint sales activities.
- Developing business relationships with Arrow divisions that conduct business related to cloud and the corresponding partner.
- Proving dedicated to every client's success.
What We Are Looking For:
- 2+ years Channel Manager or equivalent experience.
- Technology savvy
- Understanding of Salesforce, databases and cloud applications.
- 4-year degree preferred.
- Security product knowledge preferred.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And More!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)